Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ok 1st thing is congrat to my new born blog...wuuhuuu...finally i made our blog kan...of coz bahasa akan 
jadi campur2..coz we also mix what..ok??
heheheh...hurm this lover call lai kwong huat and nadzirah...just call him fatt...why this name been given?? i also don't know...sob3...he always cheer me up with his cute faces and his tummy...yes i know it's sounds funny but it's true...when i scold him,he gonna be more anger than me...huhuhu...
Me,,,i'm just difficult person..always angry...everyday also ask him to start a wars with me...huk3...
but i'm always win...even i win a lot of pain i get...then after 2hour he sure slow talk with me..coz i can hold it longer...hahahah..bodoh kan..ajak gaduh tapi sendiri yang sedih...hahahha...The other side is our happiness..a lot we through it together...i can't even forget about it...everyday also remind myself about it...
omg,,,i miss u a lot syg....

sorry i gtg,,,need to watch tv drama..(ulik mayang,tv3)
btw,,,
need u all to know this...

fatt = sepet
nad = lolok...
hahahhaha..coz my eyes is bigger...but his eyes so sepet one...when smile can't see ady....
waaaakakakakak~~
taaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment