Monday, January 10, 2011

Big question marks!

How i gonna face the truth...are u gonna choose me?? it's make me feel bad..why should we be this way?? why we different culture?? why??? i really love u in many way...but why should had this problem..i really need u by my side...but now i realize i can have u if u not choose my way...i let u go with my open heart..even broken..i let u go...because we had to do so..we still can be good friend kan?? plss let me be your friend...until u found 1 good girl for u,,i'll never interrupt your relationship...ok?? i need time to forget about u,so while u single pls let me be your friend ok syg??? sorry i give u much trouble since we meet..nadzirah always like this..i'm so sorry for that..i can't be your best girlfriend..i'm sorry if i broke your heart..if i know this gonna happen i'll never accept u as friend in the first place..i'll never let u taste this trouble even a bit...but it's to late now...i'm so sorry...but i want u to that i'll never forget our happiness and sadness,our joy,our laugh all inside our memory will remain until the death...even i married,or not also i never forget all thing about u...coz u are best thing ever happen in my life...i never forget your "perut" your smile,your "lesung pipit" all about u make me always smile..sometimes i laugh by my self and suddently people thing i'm crazy coz i smile all alone...even i always make u mad deep inside my heart i care about u,i know i'm wrong...but my head so staburn,,sorry...i love u so much..no matter what u choose i accept it..i never scold u,coz i know it's not u want to be this way... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment